Thanks for posting some of your sketches. I normally really like sketch work and this art is no exception. Your Minotaur is great, I love the horns and facial expression. Your characters are impressive, the large eyes are capable of being really expressive and it reminds me of Japanese animation.
Dunno if yooNeye wanna draw for eternity with God, yet after you VitSee our alt.blogOrammathons, we’ll know for a fact, Jack: ❌ psychopathicmath.blogspot.com ❌ Cya soon, ya stunning wildflower girly...
3 comments:
amazing blog
Thanks for posting some of your sketches. I normally really like sketch work and this art is no exception. Your Minotaur is great, I love the horns and facial expression. Your characters are impressive, the large eyes are capable of being really expressive and it reminds me of Japanese animation.
Please visit My Website: http://online-phd-uk.co.uk/
Dunno if yooNeye wanna draw
for eternity with God, yet after
you VitSee our alt.blogOrammathons,
we’ll know for a fact, Jack:
❌ psychopathicmath.blogspot.com ❌
Cya soon, ya stunning wildflower girly...
Post a Comment